In this issue of the Friends of Magnolia Manor Park newsletter:
– Fun(d)raising BBQ on Sunday, September 15th from 4-6:30pm. $10/person
– Update on The Missing Piece
– Maybe ewww, but pee is great for your garden!
– Gardening feature “Garden of Discovery”
– Planning your winter garden
Seattle City Council approved unanimously the recommendations of the Opportunity Fund Oversight Committee, which included money for Magnolia Manor Park. The project will re-position the fences on the east side of the reservoir to connect the OLA and the P-Patch. It also renovates the plaza area north of the dog park as envisioned in the original plan developed by the community in 2011. The next steps are for Seattle Parks Department to solicit community input on the design and development of the area, probably with one or more public meetings.